Α. WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- For the processing of your order and the security of your transactions, worldofvision.gr asks you for information which is completely protected, in accordance with the provisions on personal data protection.
- The present Privacy Statement describes the method of collecting and processing your personal data, which you provide to us during your orders on this website.
- Worldofvision.gr does not distribute the email addresses, or any other information concerning its users and customers, to any other organization or partner, that’s not connected with it. The information that you voluntarily give us, is used by our company in order for its users to have a direct and essential communication with worldofvision.gr, providing always the best service and immediate execution of your order.
- You in return, you help worldofvision.gr to determine your requirements and facilitate your transactions with our company, as well as to proceed with the collection of statistical data, protecting simultaneously your personal data to the fullest.
- Worldofvision.gr collects two types of information about users: (1) information that the user gives us when registering as a customer, (2) information that the user gives us in order to execute his order at worldofvision.gr.
- When filling out the order form on our website worldofvision.gr, you will be asked for your name, address, postal code of your area, your email address, your phone number, how to pay for your order and details of your credit card-if you choose this payment method.
- In addition, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping details, invoicing details or details about the offer you have requested.
- Worldofvision.gr uses the information that you give us during the electronic submission of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of your order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification of the customer in case of emergency. (iii) for new or alternative products offered by the company, (iv) special offers by the company, (v) for the receipt of a giveaway gift
****** You have the opportunity to choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from worldofvision.gr by sending your request via e-mail to [email protected] *** ***
- Any supporting document and document certifying and declaring the identity of the client remains strictly confidential and is checked only by the responsible department of worldofvision.gr.
- For the use of a credit card, you need proof of identification of the legal holder for the first and only time, is guaranteed in each case.
- The submission of your personal data by you, means that you consent to this data being used by the employees of worldofvision.gr for the reasons mentioned above.
- Worldofvision.gr requires its employees and the maintainers of the website to provide its customers with the level of security referred in this Privacy Statement.
- Worldofvision.gr do not share your personal information with others without your prior consent, unless this is required through legal channels.
CORRECTION AMENDMENT OR DELETE OF INFORMATION
- Worldofvision.gr gives you the right at any time to correct / modify / fill in, or to delete data and information that you have given.
- If you choose to delete information, worldofvision.gr will act immediately in order to delete this information from its files.
For the protection and safety of the user worldofvision.gr will try to make sure that the person making the changes is indeed the same person as the user. In order to access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to ask any question contact us at [email protected]
The change or correction of your personal data can also be done through the registration page of worldofvision.gr.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONFIDENTIAL PROTECTION PROCEDURES APPLIED
When you make an order on the website worldofvision.gr you accept and consent to this Privacy Statement that has been announced through it.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
- Cookies are small files (text files), which are sent and stored on the user’s computer, allowing websites such as worldofvision.gr, to operate smoothly and without technical difficulties, to collect multiple user options, to identify frequent users, to facilitate their access to it, and to collect data to improve the content of the website. Cookies do not cause harm to users’ computers or to the files stored on them.
Worldofvision.gr & COOKIES
- You must keep in mind that cookies are absolutely necessary in order for our website to function properly and smoothly.
Γ. PERIODIC CHANGES OF POLITICAL USE
- Worldofvision.gr may renew, expand, update and improve its current policy to provide you with the best services.
Δ. ORDER MAKING AT E–SHOP -> worldofvision.gr:
- Fill in the special order form with the necessary information to complete your order.
- At each stage before the completion of your order, you are informed by our company about the identity and address of the supplier, the essential characteristics of the product, the price, the quantity, the shipping costs, the method of payment, delivery, the validity period and the price of the possible offer and the right of withdrawal.
- By sending the order form, you receive an online copy of the order, as well as a copy of the withdrawal form, which you can save.
- The prices listed in the relevant catalogs under each product include VAT (24%), while worldofvision.gr reserves the right to adjust prices without having to inform the consuming public.
LINK TO THIS WEBSITE AND RESTRICTIONS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
You may be linked to our homepage, as long as you do so in a way that is fair and lawful, and does not damage our reputation, but you may not link to any form of collaboration when you do not have our approval . It is forbidden to create a connection from any website that does not belong to you. This site should not be framed on any other site, nor can you link to any part of this site other than the home page. We reserve the right to revoke the link to this Website without notice.
worldofvision.gr includes links (“links”) to other websites which are controlled by their third parties (physical or legal persons). Worldofvision.gr is not responsible for the content of other websites and any damage or injury that may arise from the content of these websites. Worldofvision.gr disclaims any responsibility regarding the use of the linked websites, which are used at the risk of the user. Under any circumstances, worldofvision.gr is not responsible for the terms of protection of the personal data of the visitors / users that these bodies follow.
The misuse of this site is prohibited. Every user of this site is prohibited from committing or encouraging a criminal offense, transmitting or distributing a virus, trojan, worm or posting any other material that is malicious, technologically harmful, or in any way offensive or unacceptable, “invading” in any aspect of the Services, destroy data, harass other users, infringe on the proprietary rights of any other person, send any unwanted promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”, or attempt to influence performance or functionality of any computer through this website.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage that may be caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to the use of this website or the download of material that is published on it, or on any website linked to it.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, SOFTWARE & CONTENT:
The copyright in all software and content available to you through this website remains the property of worldofvision.gr or its licensors and is protected by copyright laws worldwide. All rights reserved by worldofvision.gr and its licensors. You may store, print, and display content provided for your personal use only. You must not publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any form, any content or copy of the content provided to you or displayed on this website, nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial activity.
You must not modify, translate or create a derivative work based on any software or supporting documents provided by worldofvision.gr or its licensors.
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY:
The prices listed on the website are in euros and include all tax charges (24% VAT), except shipping costs. Shipping costs for abroad are borne by the customer and displayed during the order, while they are invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the selected products. worldofvision.gr reserves the right to change the prices of the products on its website at any time. However, it undertakes to apply the prices listed on the website at the time of your order.
Please note that we execute your order according to our available stocks and that the reported product availability is indicative and not binding. If one of our products is not available in our stock, we undertake to contact you by e-mail within 2 working days from the date of the order, informing you of the deadline within which the product can be delivered to you or for the complete lack of this product.
RELEVANT PROVISIONS ON CONSUMER PROTECTION:
Placing an order in the e-shop is a conclusion of a distance selling contract regulated by the legal framework of the law 2251/1994, as amended.
You have the possibility of making a valid order through the e-shop, if you are legally competent in compliance with the articles of the Greek Civil Code (unless you have reached the age of eighteen and you are not in legal aid regarding the conclusion of a sales contract). Orders can also be placed by representatives of legal entities, while the company reserves the right to claim from the supervisor or guardian any orders that will be made by legally incompetent persons.
If for reasons of force majeure (eg bad weather, strikes, etc.) it is not possible to deliver the products to you within the predetermined time, we will inform you via e-mail, in order to let us know if you wish the completion of your order, in these circumstances. worldofvision.gr does not bear any responsibility for any situation created outside its own fault and will do what is humanly possible for your best service.
World of Vision
P&E Papavassiliou OE.
DOY NEAS SMYRNIS
NUMBER GEMH 006896001000